Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas

On Christmas Eve we did regular stuff. On Christmas morning we woke up and opened up all of our presents at my Mom's house. Then we played with our stuff until we had to go to our Dad's house. When we got there I planted a Christmas tree. After I was done we got in the car. Then we went to Grandma's. When I got there I said hi to everyone. After I said hi to everyone I sat down and talked to my relatives. At about five o'clock we ate supper. I ate turkey and dressing, potatoes and gravy, and rolls. About two hours later we
opened presents. I got baseball cards, metal detector, Bama Magazine, thirty dollars, Xbox games, Alabama hat, and a Mini Globe. I don't have enough time to tell you the rest of my presents right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home